Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas here in Hawaii. I must say it was a little hard being away from home this year but luckily my mother was here to celebrate with us and having PJ made it all worth it. I missed our annual trips to Colorado, Alabama and Missouri and all the cold weather that goes with visiting during December. However, it was a lot less stressful on us and Mike and I were able to exchange our gifts on Christmas morning rather than before we left for the mainland like all the previous years. We have certainly had a blessed 2008 and can't wait to see what 2009 has in store!! Oh, I forgot to mention my wonderful husband gave me an awesome new camera to take pictures of PJ with and a coach purse for Christmas. We hope all of you had a great Christmas and we wish you all the happiness in 2009!!



























3 comments:

Shonna said...

I am glad to hear that Chirstmas in Hawaii was as wonderful as it was here in Alabama:) I can't decided why this year was so special, but something about it was just different than those in the past (not that they weren't wonderful too)! Jamey has gone back to work and C and I still have our all our decor up and watching our Christmas movies!!!

Happy New Year from the Reeves family!

Lilymm04 said...

Im glad yall had good time. I love yalls pic around the christmas tree with PJs presents. He is soooo cute!!!!

Christy said...

I'm glad to hear Christmas was not so hectic for you this year. I always look forward to Christmas, but I also dread all of the traveling and busyness that goes along with it. It's good that your mom got to spend PJ's first Christmas with you. I'm sure she enjoyed that.